Celebration Concepts Pvt Ltd (“Bookmywedding” or “we”) is a wedding website that provides valuable wedding-related information for the modern prospective couple. The services offered by us include the Bookmywedding websites located at Bookmywedding.co.in or any sub domain of Bookmywedding.co.in (the “Bookmywedding Website”), the Bookmywedding wedding planning app, Bookmywedding For Business (Vendor) app, Wedsta app and any other feature, content or applications offered from time to time by Bookmywedding in connection with the Bookmywedding Website whether accessed directly or through our application for mobile devices (collectively, the “Bookmywedding Services”). Bookmywedding is only a platform that connects prospect wedding clients and vendors that the Clients are willing to associate with to undertake their services. Bookmywedding is a wedding aggregation platform.
If you do not agree with the Terms of this Agreement, you should leave the Bookmywedding Website and discontinue use of the Bookmywedding Services immediately. If you wish to become a User, submit content, video or images, communicate with other Users and generally make use of the Bookmywedding Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the content submission process. By using the Bookmywedding services or by doing any of the above, you are complying with all our terms and conditions and clauses mentioned hereinafter.
Bookmywedding may modify this Agreement from time to time and each modification will be effective when it is posted on the Bookmywedding Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement through your continued use of the Bookmywedding Services. You will not be notified of any modifications to this Agreement so it is important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
WE URGE YOU TO THINK BEFORE YOU UPLOAD, SUBMIT OR EMBED CONTENT. THIS AGREEMENT PERMITS YOU TO UPLOAD TO , SUBMIT TO OR EMBED ON THE Bookmywedding SERVICES ONLY PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH. BY UPLOADING, SUBMITTING OR EMBEDDING PHOTOS OR OTHER CONTENT THAT YOU DO NOT OWN THE COPYRIGHT TO OR DO NOT OTHERWISE HAVE THE RIGHT TO PUBLISH, YOU MAY SUBJECT YOURSELF TO LEGAL LIABILITY (SEE E.G., SECTIONS 4, 5 AND 6 BELOW). IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE YOU HAVE ADEQUATE RIGHTS TO PUBLISH TO THE Bookmywedding SERVICES ALL PHOTOS AND OTHER CONTENT YOU POST AND BOOKMYWEDDING TAKES NO LIABILITY OF THE SAME WHATSOEVER.
Use of the Bookmywedding Services is void where prohibited. By registering, you (i) represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and to fully abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, as far as age, jurisdiction, laws of land, etc. are concerned and (ii) agree to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of the Bookmywedding Services
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Bookmywedding Services or are a User/ Vendor on the website. Bookmywedding may terminate your use of the Bookmywedding Website or the Bookmywedding Services, in its sole discretion, for any reason or no reason whatsoever, at any time, without warning or notice to you. Upon such termination of agreement, the User shall be stopped from using Bookmywedding Services and all content shall remain to be the Property of Bookmywedding.
- User & Bookmywedding Content
- Bookmywedding does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, “User Content”) that you upload to, submit to, or embed on the Bookmywedding platform; expect content created in collaboration with the Bookmywedding team for its own events/ perusal. In such cases, the same will be specified while creating the content in question.
- You represent and warrant that you own the User Content posted by you on or through the Bookmywedding Services. or that you otherwise have sufficient right, title and interest in and to such User Content to grant Bookmywedding the licenses and rights set forth below without violating, infringing or misappropriating the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any User Content posted by you to or through the Bookmywedding Services. Bookmywedding shall not be liable for any violation of Copyright or any other Intellectual Property or other rights being violated in any manner whatsoever and the User/Vendor posting the same shall be liable.
- After posting, uploading or embedding User Content to the Bookmywedding Services, you continue to retain such rights in such User Content as you held prior to posting such User Content on the Bookmywedding Services and you continue to have the right to use your User Content in any way you choose. However, by displaying or publishing (“posting”) any User Content on or through the Bookmywedding Services, you hereby grant to Bookmywedding a non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, sublicensable, worldwide license to use, display, reproduce, adapt, modify (e.g., re-format), rearrange, and distribute your User Content through any media now known or developed in the future. Photographs used on the Bookmywedding Services on in any Bookmywedding publication will include attribution to the photographer and/or copyright holder. Bookmywedding holds the right to remove any User content posted by you on the website in the event that Bookmywedding finds such content to be violative, inappropriate or worthy of being removed in any manner whatsoever and shall not be held liable for the same.
- Without this license, Bookmywedding would be unable to provide the Bookmywedding or its publications. For example, the license you grant to Bookmywedding is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to Bookmywedding), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that Bookmywedding is not required to pay you for the use of the User Content that you post), sublicensable (so that Bookmywedding is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the Bookmywedding), and worldwide (because the Internet and the Bookmywedding are global in reach).
- This license will terminate at the time you remove your User Content from the Bookmywedding Services except as to any User Content that Bookmywedding has sublicensed prior to your removal of your User Content from the Bookmywedding Services, which license shall continue in perpetuity. To remove User Content, please send a request to info@Bookmywedding.co.in and include a brief description of the item(s) to be removed along with a URL of the item(s) current location on the Bookmywedding Website. We will remove the item(s) as quickly as possible. In the event that Bookmywedding uses the Vendor’s content on its website it shall do so while giving credit to the Vendor.
- Bookmywedding does not take liability to ensure protection of the content posted on the website/platform. In the event that the Vendor posts content on the website and the same is infringed by another Vendor or any other third party, it shall not be the liability of Bookmywedding. We attempt to prevent such copying and infringement by applying our watermark on each image, but take no responsibility to further protect the content.
- The Bookmywedding Services contain Content owned by Bookmywedding (“Bookmywedding Content”). Bookmywedding Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Bookmywedding owns and retains all rights in the Bookmywedding Content and the Bookmywedding Services. Bookmywedding hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to view the Bookmywedding Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Bookmywedding Website and using the Bookmywedding Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Bookmywedding Content appearing on or through the Bookmywedding Services
- The Bookmywedding Services contain Content of other Users and other Bookmywedding licensors (“Third Party Content”) and you are permitted to access the Third Party Content solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Bookmywedding Website and using the Bookmywedding Services. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Third Party Content appearing on or through the Bookmywedding Services. In the event that any User is found to be in violation of another person’s Intellectual Property or any other rights in any manner, they shall be absolutely and solely liable and no liability shall be laid down on Bookmywedding for the same.
- Prohibited Content
Bookmywedding reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine whether User Content is appropriate; and to remove any User Content, without notice or liability to you, which it determines to be inappropriate. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following is a partial list of the types of User Content that Bookmywedding deems to be inappropriate:
- Content that criticizes a business or individual beyond that of merely offering an opinion
- Content that harasses or advocates harassment of another person
- Content that exploits people in a sexual or violent manner
- Content that contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website
- Content that includes racially, ethically, or otherwise objectionable language
- Content that is libelous, defamatory, or otherwise tortious language
- Content that solicits personal information from anyone under 18
- Content that promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
- Content that promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files
- Content that involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, “spimming,” or “spamming”
- Content that contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page
- Content that furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Content that solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users
- Content that is owned, created or belongs to a third party and the entity posting/publishing such content has no authority to do so
- Content that involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes
- Prohibited Activity
You expressly agree that you are prohibited from engaging in, and will not engage in, the following prohibited activities in connection with your use of the Bookmywedding Services-
- copying, modifying, translating, publishing, broadcasting, transmitting, licensing, sublicensing, assigning, distributing, performing, publicly displaying, or selling any Third Party Content or Bookmywedding Content appearing on or through the Bookmywedding Services
- criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets
- covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any Bookmywedding page via HTML/CSS or any other means
- any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages
- interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Bookmywedding Services or the networks or services connected to the Bookmywedding Services
- attempting to impersonate another User, person, or representative of Bookmywedding
- using the account, username, or password of another User at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account
- selling or otherwise transferring your profile, without our permission
- using any information obtained from the Bookmywedding Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
- displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the Bookmywedding Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose
- using the Bookmywedding Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations
- Copyright Policy
You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to Bookmywedding or others (including without limitation Third Party Content or Bookmywedding Content) without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information.
Since Bookmywedding is a content-heavy platform, owing to the content generated by Bookmywedding as well as their multiple vendors and customers, Bookmywedding takes copyright & Intellectual property/proprietary rights extremely seriously.
If we become aware that one of our users is a repeat copyright infringer, it is our policy to take reasonable steps within our power to terminate that user. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Bookmywedding Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with relevant proof and we ll be happy to take corrective action accordingly.
Users accept and acknowledge that they are only visiting Bookmywedding platform to obtain information about a Vendor and that the book for the same is done individually, separate from Bookmywedding and hence, they shall not hold Bookmywedding liable in any manner for any issues that may arise in the future, related to such Vendor or such booking. That the Customer accepts and agrees that all transactions occur between the Users and Bookmywedding is not involved in the same in any manner.
In the event that a Customer shares their content & photographs with Bookmywedding for being featured on our platform, such content & photographs shall belong to the Customers and once shared with Bookmywedding, will be considered to be available for re-use and reposting by Bookmywedding.
That Bookmywedding shall make all efforts to try that the Customer’s experience is smooth and seamless, without any hassles but takes no liabilities or responsibilities to ensure the same.
Each Vendor accepts that they are merely listed on the Bookmywedding platform, through which they get reach to their target customer. Each Vendor creates their profile on the Bookmywedding platform and ensures to provide correct information regarding such profiles. Any misrepresentation of their identity or work shall be their liability alone and not the liability of Bookmywedding.
Vendors accept and acknowledge that they are entering into transactions and providing services to the Customer independently and are BMW is in no way involved, apart from being a listing platform. Bookmywedding, however expects Vendors to maintain quality of service and make no misrepresentations whatsoever.
Vendors shall not use any third party photographs or content and represent them as being their own. Any such misrepresentation shall be the liability of the Vendor alone.
As a wedding aggregator, Bookmywedding has commercial dealings with certain vendors on its platform. This commercial arrangement, includes but is not restricted to, providing additional visibility in return for a certain fee.
This fee doesn’t in any way guarantee any business confirmations/ bookings. BMW acts as a facilitator , helping vendors leverage its vast network and enabling them to reach out to more customers
Reviews on Vendor profiles:
Reviews written for vendors on their Bookmywedding profile are a very important tool for customers as well as vendors. We therefore take utmost care to uphold the integrity & credibility of reviews on our platform.
You can report a review as being false to Bookmywedding for Verification at reviews@Bookmywedding.co.in or info@Bookmywedding.co.in.
Bookmywedding team will contact the Vendor within 48 hours and ask to submit them aforementioned proof for the review. The verification case will be closed if the vendor fails to submit the proof within 7 days after being contacted.
a) If Bookmywedding receives appropriate and satisfactory proof – The review will be removed from the vendor profile within 1 week, after notification to the vendor & the reviewer.
Note that Bookmywedding cannot & does not verify and confirm to every statement written in the reviews on vendor profiles. However, we maintain a fair verification process of the reviews once reported to ensure that reviews on Bookmywedding are posted by genuine clients of vendors and that they follow our terms.
Bookmywedding reserves the right to disable a review of the reviewer who has been proven to not hire the vendor through involvement of Bookmywedding, for any reason. Bookmywedding has the sole discretion to decide whether reported reviews are to be further investigated or not.
Bookmywedding prides itself in ensuring authentic and genuine reviews that can help engaged couples make better hiring decisions. As a platform committed to showcasing honest reviews, we request our vendors to abide by the following guidelines.
The Vendor can ask their clients to review their Profile on Bookmywedding and share their profile link with them & ask them to write a review, or, could simply ask them to share their review & rating with us on info@Bookmywedding.co.in & we will get the review uploaded on their behalf.
The best way to get positive reviews is by delighting your clients. Selective solicitation is a strict NO. Offering any type of compensation, getting your family/relatives/team members to write a review for you is completely unacceptable & such reviews would be removed without any intimation
Whether you agree with the feedback or not, we recommend you take the criticism in good stride. In cases of a negative review, we strongly suggest you reply to the review with your side of the story as it shows that you care. From our statistics, we have seen that users read both sides of the story and take an impartial call while reading reviews. Moreover, some of the most popular and booked vendors on Bookmywedding have also received negative reviews on their profiles so you don’t need to worry.Also, another way to mitigate the impact would be to get more positive reviews on your profile so that the negative review is pushed down & your average rating is improved.
Deletion of Profile of Vendor:
Bookmywedding does not permit or facilitate account deletions of Vendors, once made. The account may be marked as unclaimed and be made unsearchable upon the platform’s discretion Vendor’s request.
Please note, a vendor’s profile may be created even without their prior consent. One such method of this is creating a profile with the users submitting reviews of vendors who don’t have an active, listed profile on Bookmywedding yet
As a trustworthy aggregator of wedding info and data, Bookmywedding showcases this info; However in an unclaimed/ unverified state due to absence of complete details.
- User Disputes
Users are solely responsible for their interactions with other Bookmywedding Users (including Vendors). Bookmywedding reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Users and to immediately terminate the privileges of any User for any reason or for no reason.
Bookmywedding is only a listing and aggregating platform and no associations, interactions, bookings that happen on the Bookmywedding platform are the responsibility of Bookmywedding.
Vendor data showcased on profiles in the form of photos, price, reviews etc is a result of vendors’ inputs and those of their customers. While Bookmywedding does take efforts to verify the claims made in the form of price, work etc, it in no way ensures/ guarantees the displayed info to be accurate
- Promotions and Giveaways
From time to time, Bookmywedding will offer sweepstakes, promotions or giveaways on behalf of third parties. Each promotion or giveaway will have its own rules that will disclose what information is gathered, how that information is used, and who that information shared with. Bookmywedding encourages you to review such information prior to engaging with each sweepstakes, promotion or giveaway and takes no liability of the same.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Bookmywedding is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Bookmywedding Website or in connection with the Bookmywedding Services. User Content created and posted on the Bookmywedding Website may contain links to other websites. Bookmywedding is not responsible for the accuracy or opinions contained in User Content or on third party websites linked from User Content. Bookmywedding is not responsible for the security of the third Party websites and any such websites accessed by the User is their sole liability. Such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Bookmywedding. Inclusion of any linked website on the Bookmywedding Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Bookmywedding. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Bookmywedding takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Bookmywedding Website or through the Bookmywedding Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Bookmywedding is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Bookmywedding Services.
Bookmywedding assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User communication or any Content. Bookmywedding is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Bookmywedding Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Bookmywedding Services.
Under no circumstances shall Bookmywedding be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Bookmywedding Services, attendance at a Bookmywedding event, from any Content posted on or through the Bookmywedding Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Bookmywedding Services, whether online or offline. Bookmywedding cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Bookmywedding Services.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL Bookmywedding OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF Bookmywedding BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF Bookmywedding HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, BOOKMYWEDDING’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO Bookmywedding FOR THE Bookmywedding SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Bookmywedding SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USER CONTENT OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU
- Special Admonitions for International Use
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India the United States or the country in which you reside.
- Disputes; Choice of Law; Venue
If there is any dispute about or involving the Bookmywedding Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of Hyderabad, India and the Courts of Hyderabad or New Delhi shall have jurisdiction. The prevailing party in any action brought in connection with this Agreement shall be entitled to an award of attorney’s fees and costs incurred by the prevailing party in connection with such action.
- Waiver and Severability of Terms
The failure of Bookmywedding to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.